KU Rotary switches and change-over switches 200-250A & 160A (P)
- Made of halogen-free thermoplastic material. Materials have 100 % recyclability.
- Option for test position for testing auxiliary contacts while main contacts remain open. Note, only available on request.
- Reliable switch for demanding industrial applications
- Change-over switches: ‘CO’ included in type name
- Change-over switches with direct handle: ‘CO SV’ included in type name
- Change-over switches are always delivered with bridging bars
- Types without ‘SV’: Delivered with separate handle (LKX 100) and shaft (L=200 AD12/T6)
- Available with yellow/red handle (LKX 100 Y/R) and a shaft of different length (100mm-500mm) on demand
- Types with ‘SV’: delivered with direct handle
- 250 A switch: AC-23 1000V 135 A
- Icw 690V (1s) 8kA
- R.M.S value 100 kA
- Auxiliary contacts available (1.V160KU or 2.V160KU), up to 8 NC / 8 NO
- Terminal covers (LS250H and LS250F) and phase barriers (VS250) available
- Cable connectors for Al and Cu cables available here.
Note: Certificates may vary between products. Check product specific certificates from the product page.
Data subject to change without notice. Always confirm the data is correct from the seller.