KU Rotary switches and change-over switches 16-125A
- Compact size
- VV = change-over switch
- DIN-rail mounting
- 3-pole and 4-pole KU-switches as standard
- 2-pole upon request
- 6-pole and 8-pole versions consist of two 3-pole or 4-pole KU-switches connected by a parallel kit
- Switch technology by means of silver contacts ensures safe and durable operation
- 4-pole versions with early-make and late-break neutral pole
- Compatible with handles LK10 and LK11 (load break switches) and LK12 (change-over switches)
- Shafts L=100/200/300 AD11 and L=100/200/300 AD11/VT (load break switches) and L=100/200/300 AD12/VT (change-over switches)
- Tested according to IEC 60947-3
- Available with CCC certificate, mention when ordering
- Note! Al-cables cannot be connected directly to switch terminals. For Al-cable connection please use a bi-metal cable connector, available here.
Note: Certificates may vary between products. Check product specific certificates from the product page.
Data subject to change without notice. Always confirm the data is correct from the seller.