Side operated polycarbonate switches 16-40A
- Available in grey/black, yellow/red or fireman red
- Good resistance against UV and many chemicals
- Self-extinguishing material and excellent insulating properties
- Fully rated Load Break Switch breaking capacity of 8 x AC23 rating
- Cable entries 2 x M20/M25 as standard on the top and bottom and M20 on the base
- Mounting holes: 118,0 x 84,0
- Padlockable handle in 0-position and also available in 1-position
- Knock-out glands are easy to open
- Large cable terminals 1,5 – 16 mm 2
- Tested according to IEC 60947-3
- KE = handle on right side
- KEF = Fireman switch, handle on left side
- Note! Al-cables cannot be connected directly to switch terminals. For Al-cable connection please use a bi-metal cable connector, available here.
Note: Certificates may vary between products. Check product specific certificates from the product page.
Data subject to change without notice. Always confirm the data is correct from the seller.