ATEX Switches 16-160A
- Conforming to Directive 2014/34/EU, EN 60079-0 (2012), EN 60079-31 (2014)
- Suitable for use in Zone 22 (Category 3D)
- Frontal impact test of 7 Joules
- Temperature range from -20 °C to +40°C
- Available in aluminium and stainless steel
- Padlockable with three locks
- Door interlock with defeat mechanism
- Separate ATEX-enclosures upon request
- ATEX cable glands included
- Tested according to IEC 60947-3
- Available as EX EMC
- Note! Al-cables cannot be connected directly to switch terminals. For Al-cable connection please use a bi-metal cable connector, available here.
Note: Certificates may vary between products. Check product specific certificates from the product page.
Data subject to change without notice. Always confirm the data is correct from the seller.